Oceans Alive Pure Phytoplankton, 30 ml
Brand: Oceans Alive
- Oceans Alive is the ultimate superfood. A premium blend of two specially cultivated, hand-selected marine phytoplankton strains.
- Grown in a photobioreactor, our marine phytoplankton is completely pure and free of contaminants. The nutrient density of this microalgae provides you with a wide array of vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and amino acids; the building blocks of good health.
- Oceans Alive must be capped and stored at regular room temperature in a dry place out of direct sunlight. When stored properly, Oceans Alive will remain fresh for 36 months. No need to refrigerate.
- Blend of marine phytoplankton in a purified concentrated macro and trace mineral solution.
- What is Marine Phytoplankton? Marine phytoplankton is a species of microalgae that grows in the ocean. There are more than 43,000 known and identified strains in existence and an estimated 200,000 or more in total. Oceans Alive contains two strains, carefully selected to find the best match for the human nutritional profile.
Legal Disclaimer: The Food and Drug Administration have not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Publisher: Activation Products
Details: How is Oceans AliveTM made? Oceans AliveTM is made from two premium strains of marine phytoplankton. These strains have been upgraded through genetic selection. We choose the best samples of marine phytoplankton from each batch and use them to grow the next batch. By doing so we are able to grow the most nutrient-packed phytoplankton in the world. It’s incredible. Each batch of marine phytoplankton that we grow is literally better than the last. We harvest the marine phytoplankton from our bioreactor and then mix it with a clean trace mineral solution. Then we bottle it. What is the Best Way to Take Oceans Alive? You can take Oceans Alive mixed into a beverage of your choice or, if you are very daring, you can put it directly under your tongue for rapid absorption.