Free shipping on all orders.
Salicylic acid skin peel solution, 5% – 30%, 1 – 4 oz
Buy with Bitcoin or Credit card
Salicylic acid peel solution
Salicylic acid is also known as beta (BHA) hydroxy acid
Salicylic acid peels are best for oily skin and acne related problems. They effectively exfoliates old skin, fight inflammation and acne causing bacteria. While glycolic acid (AHA) peels are best for age- related problems: wrinkles, spots, old skin removal.
You may need to consult specialist and try several peel before you find which concentration is best for your skin type and conditions.
Important: Salicylic acid quickly crystallizes on skin (and other surfaces: bottle, dropper, table, etc) so expect some ‘frosting’ and don’t be alarmed as its normal. Surfaces could be easily washed with baking soda solution. If product is stored (or shipped) at low temperatures crystallization may also occur. Please allow bottle to warm up (you can put bottle under warm (100-110F) water for 20-30 minutes – crystals will dissolve again.
All our products are strong peels and we recommend that you use them under professional supervision only. They may cause severe skin damage if applied or removed improperly or wrong concentration is chosen.
HOW TO USE YOUR PEEL
- If you have not used any chemical peels before you should always start with less concentrated product.
- For your very first treatment look for 5% or lower.
- Procedure should not be performed more than once a week. 1-2 times a month is optimal for most people.
- Always start with 1 min and if necessarily, you may increase exposure time up to 10 min.
HOW TO APPLY
- Clean your skin as you normally do and pat dry.
- Soak cotton pad in the solution and apply to your skin. We recommend using gloves or kitchen plastic film to protect your fingers.
- Keep solution out of your eyes and avoid swallowing. Should any accident happen wash with baking soda solution immediately and call your doctor or 911 if burning or other symptoms remains
- You can apply several layers if necessarily. Avoid lips and eyelids.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Feeling tingling orburning sensation is normal. You can use small fan to help with discomfort;
- It is important not to exceed your timeframe;
- You can and should always remove peel before if you feel too much discomfort or burning.
HOW TO REMOVE
- Once your time is up thoroughly apply neutralizer or baking soda solution for 1 minute.
- Splash your face with water and wipe with soft cloth.
- Apply moisturizer. We recommend to use aloe-vera with hyaloronic acid post-peel neutralizer.
EXPECTATIONS AND AFTERCARE
- Within few days, top layers of your skin will be coming off. But don’t expect to see large pieces of skin falling down. This process is usually invisible as skin goes off cell by cell. You will only see new, healthier and smother skin appearing.
- Redness, dryness or irritation is normal. Keep applying moisturizer.
- It is important to avoid direct sunlight and to use sunscreen.
- Avoid any additional skin exfoliating procedures.
- Do not use any retinol containing products together with salicylic acid unless this combination is approved and prescribed by your dermatologist