Seresto flea and tick collar for large dogs, 8 month flea and tick prevention
Buy with Bitcoin or Credit card
Free shipping on all orders.
Delivery Date: by but usually before May 28, 2019
Brand: Bayer Animal Health
- Veterinarian-recommended ﬂea and tick prevention for dogs
- Just one ﬂea collar for dogs offers 8 continuous months of protection
- Avoid the hassle of monthly treatments
- No mess, non-greasy and odorless
- Kills ﬂeas and ticks through contact. No biting required
- Easy-to-apply collar can be worn with leash collars
- Continuous release, low concentration
- Brought to you by Bayer
Warranty: 8 months
Details: Kills and repels fleas and ticks for 8 continuous months in one easy-to-use, non-greasy, odorless collar. Quickly kills fleas within 24 hours of initial application. Reinfesting fleas are killed within 2 hours. Prevents tick infestations within 48 hours after application. Kills and repels reinfesting ticks in as quickly as 6 hours. The Seresto collar is water-resistant* and remains effective following a shampoo treatment, swimming or after exposure to rain or sunlight. *Seresto is water-resistant and remains effective following a shampoo treatment, swimming or after exposure to rain or sunlight. Under normal conditions, effectiveness lasts for 8 months. In order to maintain an eight-month duration, dogs must not be bathed more than once per month. For dogs that swim once a month or more, the control duration is reduced to 5 months for flea control and reduced to 7 months for tick control.