- You cannot add that amount of "Cards Against Humanity" to the cart because there is not enough stock (0 remaining).
Free shipping on all orders.
Anker USB 3.0 SuperSpeed 10-Port Hub Including a BC 1.2 Charging Port with 60W (12V / 5A) Power Adapter [VIA VL812-B2 Chipset and updated Firmware 9081] AH231
Buy with Bitcoin or Credit card
- Easily add 10 USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports to your PC and enjoy data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps for faster sync times.
- 10th data port also delivers BC 1.2 charging speeds of up to 2 amps, while the other 9 ports charge at speeds of up to 0.9 amps each, with 10 amps overall among 10 ports.
- High-power 60W adapter ensures stable data transfer. Blue LED indicates normal operation.
- Designed with a built-in surge protector to keep your devices safe. Supports hot swapping. No installation of drivers required for Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 or Mac OS X 10.2 and above.
- Package contents: Anker USB 3.0 10-Port Hub, 12V / 5A power adapter, 2.6ft USB 3.0 cable, welcome guide, 18-month hassle-free warranty.
Legal Disclaimer: Sold as is.
Platform: Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
Details: Expand and accelerate your data transfer and charging.
The more the merrier.
With transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, set aside less time for syncing and more time for work. With 10 data terminals to choose from, forget about ever having to switch or unplug again.
10th-port dual functionality enables fast charges of up to 1.5 amps with BC 1.2 charging-compliant devices, while simultaneously transferring data. Charge via a power adapter for higher 2 amp speeds with all USB-enabled devices when hub is disconnected from an active USB port, or your computer is off or in sleep mode. Dual functions, duly facilitated.
A mainstay for the future.
Featuring a high-grade chipset and a powerful 60W adapter, this hub ensures a stable power supply while you work. Get steady operation for years to come. Whether at home or in the office, add another can’t-do-without fixture to your desk.
BC 1.2 Charging-Compliant Devices:
Apple: iPhone 5 / 5s, iPad Air, iPad mini / mini 2
Samsung: Galaxy S3 / S4, Galaxy Note 1 / 2, Galaxy Mega, Galaxy Mini, Exhilarate, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Google: Nexus 4 / 5 / 7 / 10
Sony: Xperia TX
Nokia: Lumia 920, Lumia 1020
Windows (32/64 bit) 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X 10.6-10.9, Linux 2.6.14 or later.
Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
2.4GHz wireless devices, MIDI devices and some USB 3.0 devices may not be supported. Try using the host port or a USB 2.0 connection.
For a stable connection, don’t use this hub with high power-consumption devices, such as external hard drives. The hub will sync but not charge tablets and other devices which require a higher power input.