- You cannot add that amount of "Orgain Protein Powder, Vanilla Bean, 2.03 Lb, Organic, Plant Based" to the cart because there is not enough stock (0 remaining).
Free shipping on all orders.
Anthony’s Organic Hulled Sesame Seeds (White) 2 Lb
Buy with Bitcoin or Credit card
- USDA Organic Sesame Seeds
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Great for baking, salads, smoothies, health bars, granola, cereal or yogurt
- Great source of copper, calcium, antioxidants and fiber
- Product of India, Packed in California
Details: Ali Baba knew what those forty thieves hid in that cave when he yelled the magic words “Open Sesame”…Mountains and mountains of sesame seeds, DUH! What else would he want? Sesame seeds are more than just decoration, they are a great source of vitamins and minerals. They can be toasted for an enhanced nutty flavor, or ground into a paste to make tahini sauce, the main ingredient in hummus!
Sesame seeds have all this great stuff going for them. Who knew? We certainly didn’t – I mean – sesame seeds are not only an excellent source of copper and a very good source of manganese, but they are also a good source of calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, vitamin B1, zinc, molybdenum, selenium, and dietary fiber. Yeah…right? Crazy.
Also, in addition to these important nutrients, sesame seeds contain two unique substances: sesamin and sesamolin. Both of these substances belong to a group of special beneficial fibers called lignans, and have been shown to have a cholesterol-lowering effect in humans. Sesamin has also been found to protect the liver from oxidative damage.
What else do you want people! We know from now we are getting our bagels with sesames seeds, please, and thank you. If you are looking for other ideas on how to use sesame seeds, you can add onto your favorite salad, to your morning yogurt or even on your lunch wraps. Give it a try!