Free shipping on all orders.
Decyl Glucoside Natural Surfactant, 16 oz
Buy with Bitcoin or Credit card
Brand: Dr Joe Lab
- SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES – Our natural Decyl Glucoside is gentle enough to use on all skin types. It’s popular in formulas
- NATURALLY FOAMING – Decyl glucoside is a foaming surfactant and can aid in creating foaming product formulations, such as bubble bath soap, hand soap, shampoos, facial cleansers, and more!
- GENTLE CLEANSER – Decyl glucoside is a gentle, non-ionic surfactant that can be formulated with other ingredients to thicken liquid cleansers and make from all natural, plant-based ingredients. It cleanses well without drying.
- BIODEGRADABLE – Made from plant-derived ingredients, Decyl glucoside is biodegradable, meaning that it will not pollute the environment! It is able to naturally break down without causing harm to the ecosystem.
- STABLE – Decyl glucoside is water soluble, has a naturally high pH due to its cleansing abilities, but will remain stable in low pH formulations. Our Decyl-glucoside is free of fragrance, essential oils, sulfates, or parabens
Decyl glucoside is a mild non-ionic surfactant used in cosmetic formularies including baby shampoo and in products for individuals with a sensitive skin. Many natural personal care companies use this cleanser because it is plant-derived, biodegradable & gentle for all hair types. Decyl Glucoside, (C10-16) Alkyl D-Glycopyranoside) aqueous solution is a premium surfactant derived from natural and renewable resources, for compounding of all types of top quality and top performing soaps, shampoos , body washes, and high quality detergent items. Decyl Glucoside is a fatty polyglycoside prepared by reacting corn glucose with Natural fatty alcohol. Decyl Glucoside is a natural nonionic surfactant. Has great foaming capacity and is mild and gentle on the skin. Can be used as the only surfactant or can be a co-surfactant in cleansing formulas. Recommended Usage Rate: 5%-40% CAS: (Blend ) 68515-73-1 and 110615-47-9 Solubility: Water soluble. Synonyms: (C10-16) Alkyl D-Glycopyranoside, Decyl Glucoside aqueous solution, Plantacare 2000 UP INCI Name: Decyl glucoside Use: shampoos, shower gels, bubble baths, hand and face cleansers, and other applications. Applications: Being nonionic, Decyl Glucoside is compatible with cationic surfactants and polymers & is recommended for conditioning shampoo formulations. DECLARATION: This information on regulatory clearances is believed to be accurate and is given in good faith as a guide to the global use of our products. No representation or warranty as to its completeness or accuracy is made. Users are responsible for determining the suitability of these products for their own particular purpose. PRECAUTIONS: At pure usage levels it can cause irritation to the skin. When blending always take the following precautions: Use gloves (disposable is ideal) Take care when handling hot oils Wear eye protection Work in a well-ventilated room Keep ingredients and hot oils away from children If ingested, seek immediate medical attention