- You cannot add that amount of "Icelandic Glacial Natural Spring Water, 1 Liter, 12 Count" to the cart because there is not enough stock (0 remaining).
Free shipping on all orders.
Earth’s Best Organic Sunny Day Toddler Snack Bars with Cereal Crust, Made With Real Apples – 8 Count (Pack of 6)
Buy with Bitcoin or Credit card
Brand: Earth’s Best
- USDA ORGANIC CERTIFIED – A trusted option for your little one, made from organic wholesome wheat, corn, and flour crust; for children 2 and up.
- WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS – Non-GMO ingredients sourced from our family of certified organic farmers.
- DESIGNED FOR KIDS’ DEVELOPMENT – An excellent source of Iron, Zinc and 6 B vitamins as developed by our nutritional and pediatric experts.
- TRUSTED BY PARENTS, LOVED BY KIDS – No artificial flavors, colors, hydrogenated oils, or trans fats.
- Certified Kosher Dairy ingredients.
Release Date: 2006-02-24
Bursting with sweet flavor, Earth’s Best Organic Sesame Street Sunny Days Apple Snack Bars are an excellent source of iron, zinc and six B vitamins for tots 2 years and up. Made with organic apples enclosed in a wholesome wheat, oat, and corn flour crust, these bars are individually wrapped for a great on-the-go snack.
Every item in the Earth’s Best Sesame Street line is designed to meet toddlers’ special nutritional needs. Our delicious breakfasts, meals and snacks make nutritious eating fun throughout the day.
Earth’s Best Organic Foods
Organic foods offer countless healthful benefits for you, your children and the world around us. With The Hain Celestial Group’s family of organic brands and Earth’s Best you can be sure you are giving your family the highest quality organic foods.
Earth’s Best For Infants
From the day they are born, infants rapidly change and grow. And so do their food preferences. That’s why Earth’s Best offers a wide variety of formulas, cereals, jarred food blends and juices to ensure your baby gets the wholesome and pure nutrition they need.
Earth’s Best Organic Sunny Days Snack Bars, Apple, 5.3-Ounce Boxes
Sunny Days Apple Snack Bars pack the juicy flavor of fresh picked apples inside a wholesome and delicious cereal crust. Individually wrapped, they are a quick and easy healthy snack to eat on-the-go.
Choosing organic is choosing to live a healthier life. Organic foods are produced without the use of potentially harmful chemicals and synthetic pesticides or growth hormones. This is even more important when we consider infants. For four to six months following birth, infants receive most of their nutrition from breast milk or infant formula. It is so important that these formulas contain the safest ingredients.
If ingested, potential toxic chemicals or heavy metals can lead to compromised immune system development. Likewise, young infants consume disproportionately high levels of fruits and vegetables when compared to adults. This increases their risk of exposure to potential contaminants found among non-organic products. Finally, Earth’s Best products do not contain genetically engineered ingredients (GEIs), made by inserting genes from one plant into a strain of another to produce more crops or control pests.
Why organic? It is better for you, your child and the environment they will grow up in.
The Earth’s Best Difference:
- Organic ingredients grown without harmful pesticides
- No Genetically Engineered Ingredients (GEIs)
- Most items made only from whole grains
- No added salt, modified starches or refined sugars
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Kosher (excluding meat varieties)
- Rigorous product testing
As your little one grows, you’ll have to make a lot of choices. With Earth’s Best choosing the right food is easy. They create high quality, organic products grown by the some of the best farmers, filled with the best ingredients and tested for the highest level of purity and freshness. Earth’s Best organic products help protect the earth so future generations have healthy food to eat and a healthy world to grow up in. That makes a big difference for your little one.
About Earth’s Best
Earth’s Best is the first and only full line of organic baby food. Earth’s Best organic provides “better for baby” products with the freshest, purest ingredients, so parents can nurture their baby’s health with the utmost confidence. Earth’s Best is organic certified by Oregon Tilth, an agency accredited by the USDA. That means they procure ingredients that do not contain potentially harmful synthetic pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, or genetically engineered ingredients (GEIs). It also means that they can proudly display the USDA organic logo on their packaging.
No wonder, Earth’s Best has been trusted and preferred by parents, grandparents, and caregivers alike for the past 25 years.
Today Earth’s Best offers organic formulas, snacks, meals, and even baby body products for your little one. By expanding the trusted Earth’s Best brand beyond baby foods they hope all children will grow up with the freshest and purest products possible in a clean and safe world.
Earth’s Best Quality Promise
Earth’s Best produces food with the highest degree of attention to quality and safety.
Each ingredient is tested for pesticides and potentially harmful residues. No product is released until Earth’s Best quality assurance department approves laboratory results, ensuring they meet the strict standards for organic certification.
- Earth’s Best organic infant formula contains no toxic chemicals or heavy metals.
- Earth’s Best organic infant cereals provide an excellent source of iron to aid early physical and neurological development and restore the iron depletion that results after birth.
- Earth’s Best organic baby juice comes from fresh pressed, undiluted, single strength juice, not from concentrate.
- Earth’s Best organic produce does not expose infants to the higher level of contaminants found in conventional produce. Proportionately, babies consume up to four times the fruits and vegetables that adults consume.
- Earth’s Best organic jarred fruits provide an excellent source of vitamin C to aid the absorption of iron and help fight infections.