Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C and Essential Phospholipids, 30 Packets
0 in stock
Brand: LivOn Laboratories Lypo-Spheric
- Utilizes a revolutionary method of enhanced Vitamin C delivery – Liposomal Encapsulation Technology – designed to help your body absorb more Vitamin C.
- Perfect Vitamin C support to help maintain a healthy immune system. Can assist with muscle repair for those with active lifestyles.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that can help protect cells from the damage caused by harmful freeradicals.
- Vitamin C supports collagen production for healthier, firmer skin.
- Vegan, Non GMO. Formula contains NO: Gluten, Dairy, Sugar, or Hexane. Zone/Paleo Diet Friendly
Most ordinary forms of oral Vitamin C, tablets, capsules, powders, liquids and even Vitamin C from your diet, are not processed and absorbed efficiently by your body. As a result, much of this Vitamin C is never transferred into your bloodstream and even less of it makes it into your cells. When you take 1,000 milligrams or more of regular oral Vitamin C, more than half of it is passed as waste by your body.1 Until now… Unlike pills and powders, which are not absorbed efficiently, Lypo Spheric products use liposomes made from Essential Phospholipids to maximize absorption. Phospholipids are primary building blocks of the cellular membrane: the thin, protective wall around each cell in your body. The phospholipid wall functions as a skin for each cell, keeping things in or out. While your body can make some phospholipid compounds on its own, others must be supplied by your diet. These are called essential phospholipids. Lypo Spheric Vitamin C gives you 1,000 milligrams of Vitamin C AND 1,000 milligrams of Essential Phospholipids in each packet, including Phosphatidylcholine, an important phospholipid required for maintaining a healthy cardiovascular, reproductive, immune, and nervous system. 1Source: NIH Dietary Supplement Fact Sheet: Vitamin C Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.