Free shipping on all orders.
Milliard Non-GMO Emulsifying Wax Pastilles NF, 32 Oz
Buy with Bitcoin or Credit card
- Refined from palm and contains no additives. Conforms to National Formulary standards.
- Use emulsifying wax to bind oils to water-based ingredients to stabilize and gel mixtures. Very easy to use and preferred by most home craft and cosmetics enthusiasts.
- For best results, use a ratio of emulsifying wax between 3 – 6% of the total weight of your recipe, however, any amount can be used to meet specific needs.
- Specifications: Melting Point 50-54°C – Hydroxyl Value 178-192 – Iodine Value NMT 3.5 – Saponification Value NMT 14 – pH 5.5-7.1
- NON-GMO 32 oz of odorless, translucent, off-white pastilles (beads). Non-toxic.
Emulsifying Wax is an essential ingredient used for making lotions, cream as well as many other cosmetic & beauty products. Think of it as a glue that will hold YOUR own recipe together. We have all seen how oil will always separate from a mixture almost instantly after sitting for a while you can clearly see that small balls of oil floating. The Milliard Brand Emulsifying wax is what you need to hold the mix together, especially if mixing in essential oils.