Milliard Non-GMO Emulsifying Wax Pastilles NF – 32 Oz
Buy with Bitcoin or Credit card
Free shipping on all orders.
- Refined from palm and contains no additives. Conforms to National Formulary standards.
- Use emulsifying wax to bind oils to water-based ingredients to stabilize and gel mixtures. Very easy to use and preferred by most home craft and cosmetics enthusiasts.
- For best results, use a ratio of emulsifying wax between 3 – 6% of the total weight of your recipe, however, any amount can be used to meet specific needs.
- Specifications: Melting Point 50-54°C – Hydroxyl Value 178-192 – Iodine Value NMT 3.5 – Saponification Value NMT 14 – pH 5.5-7.1
- NON-GMO 32 oz. package of odorless, translucent, off-white pastilles (beads). Non-toxic.
Milliard Emulsifying Wax Pastilles are just the thing to pair up oil and water-based ingredients in your cosmetics and craft recipes for the perfect texture in lotions, creams, and balms. Emulsifying wax works on a molecular level as a sort of couples’ therapist between oil and water, embracing them together and helping them to work as one. The result is a thicker overall consistency and a nicely stabilized mixture that won’t separate when left standing for long periods. Best of all, it’s a very natural substance derived from vegetable oils to be mild and soothing, so it won’t add irritants when mixing soaps and cleansers. All Milliard products are manufactured with safety, quality, and value in mind as part of our commitment to consumer satisfaction. Don’t forget to try our other great products!