- You cannot add that amount of "Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil, 16 oz" to the cart because there is not enough stock (0 remaining).
Free shipping on all orders.
Oh Yuk Jetted Tub System Cleaner, 16 oz
Buy with Bitcoin or Credit card
0 in stock
- Easily Remove Contaminants for a Safe, Clean, and Healthy bathtub!
- Eliminate The Black Flakes in Your Jetted Bathtub for Good!
- Scientifically Engineered, Laboratory and Field Tested with Superb Results! Works Very Quickly!
- It Only Takes 15 Minutes to Clean the Average Tub!
- Each Bottle Cleans Your Jetted Tub Four Times, and it’s Septic Safe!
Details: How do you know your jetted bathtub, whirlpool, air tub, or jacuzzi needs cleaning?
A big indicator is if you see flakes or specks floating in your tub and coming out of your jets. Another indicator is if you have any sort of scum ring leftover after a bath. This same scum ring that shows up on your bath, is also present in your plumbing lines.
Why should I use Oh Yuk over some of the other products or home remedies?
Vinegar, bleach, dishwasher detergent, and other home remedies have been proven ineffective by multiple independent laboratories, and may actually add to the problem. If any of these products worked well at removing contamination from jetted bathtubs, we would have gladly included them in our formula. Some other brand-name jetted tub cleaners use powders or gels that can be difficult to dissolve, reducing the effectiveness of the products.
How was this product developed?
This product was developed by a team of three professional chemical formulations and two PhD chemists over the span of three years.This product was initially intended for commercial use only. Housekeepers needed a rapid solution for cleaning jetted bathtubs in rooms that was low foaming, had no harmful odors, and would work in less than fifteen minutes when used regularly. After testing, this product was found to be extremely effective in residential tubs as well.