Free shipping on all orders.
Organic Cat Grass Growing kit with Organic Seed Mix, Organic Soil and Cat Planter.
Buy with Bitcoin or Credit card
Brand: The Cat Ladies
- Complete kit has all you need to grow amazing cat grass, kit includes: planter, organic soil and our organic and NON GMO seed blend of wheat, oats, rye, barley and flax
- Easy to grow – guaranteed germination – just add water and in 5 to 7 days from planting you have full length cat grass for your cats to enjoy
- Cats love grass for the fiber and the fun -Fiber acts as a Natural Hairball Control and Hairball Remedy for Cats
- Perfect for indoor pets who do not have access to healthy greens that provide the vitamins, minerals and live enzymes provided by fresh cat grass
- Fun fact – Pet grass is loved by cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, and reptiles like turtles and iguanas and provides an important source of carbohydrates and vitamins A, B, C, E and K. as well as essential minerals and nutrients like Calcium, Chlorophyll (a natural breath freshener), Iron, Lecithin, Magnesium, and Pantothenic Acid
WHY PET GRASS AT ALL?
Have you noticed your fur baby eating your plants lately? That is the surest sign that your animal will love this grass. Not to mention that some house plants are poisonous to our pets.
Instead you can give them a safe treat they crave.
Cats and other creatures need vegetable matter in their diet, just like people, and this cat grass kit supplies that along with great nutrition in a cute cat container. Pet grass is like eating salad for cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, iguanas,
turtles and many more fur babies it also naturally reduces hairballs in cats.
Anyway, cat salad, pet grass, kitty grass….whatever you call it, pets love the blend of wheat, oats, rye, barley and the flax is really good for their coats. No more house plant disasters.
WE LOVE OUR PETS
We all want to make sure our pets get the best, which is why organic is the way to go for your furry baby or reptile. Makes a great gift for pet lovers or gift for pets.
SO FAST AND EASY
For nutritional reasons animals crave cat grass and it is so easy to grow yourself. Just follow the included instructions and watch nutritious, tasty sprouts of certified organic cat grass grow to feeding length in about 4-5 days*.
*Just make sure not to over-water!
♥Vitamins A, B, C, E and K
♥Calcium, Chlorophyll, Iron, Lecithin, Magnesium, Pantothenic Acid
♥Amino Acids, Trace Elements, Phosphorus, Potassium
♥Protein: up to 30%
Store seeds in a cool, dark, dry spot or store in the freezer to extend the life.
There are no reviews yet.