- You cannot add that amount of "Himalayan Pink Salt Grass-Fed Ghee Butter, 9 oz" to the cart because there is not enough stock (0 remaining).
Free shipping on all orders.
Organic Cocoa Butter Wafers 1 Lb
Buy with Bitcoin or Credit card
- USDA Certified Organic Cocoa Butter Wafers
- Sourced from beans grown on an organic farm in Peru
- Batch Tested Certified Gluten Free
- No Preservatives, No Artificial Ingredients
- Great for plant based, gluten free, vegan, and organic recipes!
We are running out of funny descriptions over here, but let’s give this one a go. Budda, BUDDDDDAAA, smooth silky, decadent budda. Oh yeah, it’s organic, you bet it, what are you gonna do with all this budda? Put it on some toast? We got nothing, it’s delicious, food grade cocoa butter people, just get it already! We’re asked quite often how it’s made and what it’s used for, description below:
After harvesting, the fresh beans are removed from the cocoa fruit. The beans are then fermented and then dried, cleaned, pre-roasted at low temperatures, broken, and cleaned again. The broken beans are cooled, and ground resulting in the cocoa mass or liquor. The mass is then pressed causing the cocoa butter to separate out. The butter is then packaged and cooled.
What is it used for? Well, lots of stuff! Organic Cocoa Butter is used for cosmetics, lotions, and creams! But wait…what if I don’t want to get it on my face, well then silly, you can make chocolate! Cocoa butter is the main ingredient of chocolate! Bam!
It’s simply an amazing type of butter, you can melt and re-harden without any loss of chemical properties. .
Our USDA Organic Cocoa Butter Wafers are certified organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF). It’s also batch tested and verified to ensure it’s gluten free.