Free shipping on all orders.
Organic Shea Butter 1 lb Pure, Raw
Buy with Bitcoin or Credit card
Brand: White Naturals
- Organic African Shea Butter, Unrefined, 100% Natural, premium quality, one pound block, Imported from Ghana Africa, packaged in the USA.
- Shea butter is one of the best moisturize and skin nourishing cream. It contains vitamin A, E and essential fatty acids that give it exceptional healing properties.
- White Naturals Shea butter is pleasant to use, it has a creamy texture; it is very soft and melts easily.
- Shea butter has many uses, by itself or as part of DIY recipes for soaps, lotions, kids cream, hair conditioners, hair shampoo, sunscreen, lip balms, deodorants and more.
Organic Shea butter 16 oz by White Naturals
Shea Butter is an off-white or ivory-colored solid fat extracted from the nut of the African Shea tree. Shea butter is mainly used in the cosmetics industry for skin and hair-related products (lip gloss, skin moisturizer creams and emulsions, and hair conditioners for dry and brittle hair. It is also used to make soap. In some African countries such as Benin, Shea Butter is used for cooking oil, as a waterproofing wax, for hairdressing, for candle-making, and as an ingredient in medicinal ointments. Uses and Benefits of Shea Butter Shea butter is extremely gentle on the skin and suitable for various skin types. Create DIY soaps, face creams, hair masks and more with our beauty must-have!
• Shea Butter is a key ingredient for skin care. Full of all-natural vitamin A, 100 percent pure, unrefined, raw Shea Butter aids in numerous skin conditions such as blemishes and wrinkles, muscle fatigue, dermatitis, and radiation treatments for certain medical problems. Shea Butter relieves windburn, sunburn and winter dry skin.
• Shea Butter moisturizes both scalp and hair. Shea Butter alleviates dandruff.
• Shea Butter reduces Stretchmarks and Cellulite.
• Shea Butter prevents Diaper Rash for Babies because of its anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.