Otoscope iPhone, Anykit Upgraded 4.3mm 720P HD Ear Camera Digital
Buy with Bitcoin or Credit card
Free shipping on all orders.
- When you wanna know whether there is extra earwax or ear infections but rarely show signs? have this innovation visual otoscope around would be the best way for you.
- 【Anykit 2nd generation NTE100i otoscope】Updeated the camera diameter to 4.3mm, compared with other 5.5 mm, it is more in line with human ear structure and easy to see eardrum clearly.
- 【Updated High-tech Chip】The improved chip will not get overheating, the 720P HD sensor offers very clear image. The 6 adjustable LED lights and included earwax remover help you see better and remove earwax more completely and safely in ease.
- 【Easy to Use】Just download and install “IUVC Pro” then connect the ear camera to your phone with the original charging cable of your phone, run the App, then you can view image in the preview area. (Apply for iPhone,iPad and Android smartphone)
- 【Safer and cleaner】The ear camera probe is IP67 waterproof, you can wipe the camera, earwax remover and speculum with alcohol, keep your ears healthy. Suitable for child, adult and pets.
Details: Anykit committed to high quality product development and production, pursuing constantly innovation, our mission is to provide the best shopping experience.
This plug and play otoscope is the easiest way for iPhone/iPad user, no need long time waiting for wifi connection.
For more stable and smooth image, please use the original cable of your phone!!!
You can also connect the ear scope to your device with the included charging cable and adapters.
Only support iOS 8.0+iPhone/iPad and Android 4.0+ device
NOT support MacBook, Windows PC
How to Use
1.Download and install the [IUVC Pro] software for your device.
2.Connect you device to the otoscope.[The otoscope connected successfully when your device showing it’s charging.]
3.Open the installed App, there you go.
4.For Android user, please enter the setting menu, enable [USB tethering], go back and the camera will be recognized by your phone.
1.The focal length is fixed at 2-3cm, Please adjust the distance between the camera lens and your ear to get focused if you can not see the image clearly.
2.Ear canal is not perfectly straight, please gently pull the top of your ear up and back to help viewing your eardrum easily.
3.Please adjust the brightness of the LED lights to prevent glare.
4.Please keep the camera clean to avoid blurry image.