12 month supply PETARMOR Plus for Cats, Flea & Tick Prevention for Cats, 1.5 lbs
Buy with Bitcoin or Credit card
Free shipping on all orders.
- CAT FLEA AND TICK CONTROL: PetArmor Plus topical flea and tick prevention for cats kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks, and chewing lice for up to 30 days after application.
- VET QUALITY FORMULA: This vet-quality formula flea treatment contains fipronil and begins killing fleas & ticks within 24 hours.
- FAST-ACTING FLEA TREATMENT: PetArmor Plus is a fast- acting, long lasting topical flea treatment for cats that stops the flea life cycle and kills flea eggs and larvae for up to 4 weeks.
- FLEA AND TICK PREVENTION: PetArmor Plus for cats helps you protect your furry family member from the diseases fleas and ticks carry, including deer ticks that may transmit Lyme disease.
- INCLUDES: 12 0.017 fl. oz. waterproof topical applications for cat flea and tick control. For best results, apply flea & tick treatment for cats directly to dry skin on your cats back, between the shoulder blades, on a monthly basis.
Publisher: Sergeants – Pet Specialty Division
Details: Your pets are family, and PetArmor helps you confidently care for your cats-especially when it comes to flea and tick control. PetArmor Plus conveniently provides vet-quality protection without the expense of a vet visit. It kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, and ticks for up to 30 days. This flea & tick topical treatment for cats also controls mites that may cause sarcoptic mange and kills deer ticks that may transmit Lyme disease, while also preventing flea reinfestations for up to 4 weeks. Fast-acting and waterproof, this flea & tick treatment for cats starts to work quickly. Armor your pet with America’s #1 flea & tick brand.* To apply, remove 1 product tube, cut off the top, and use the open end to part your kitty’s hair. Squeeze the tube firmly so that all of the solution is applied to the cat’s skin between the shoulder blades. If the fur around the area still looks greasy 48 hours after application, use a wet washcloth to remove any excess product. Keep treated pets apart from each other, other pets, and children for 24 hours, until the product has time to dry completely. * Nielsen Total US xAOC+Pet Specialty, latest 52 weeks ending 12/30/2017. PetArmor includes PetArmor, PetArmor Plus, PetArmor FastCaps & PetArmor Advanced II