Free shipping on all orders.
Tie Guan Yin – Oolong Loose Leaf Tea – Iron Goddess of Mercy – Organically Grown, 110 g / 4 oz
Buy with Bitcoin or Credit card
- Fresh Chinese Oolong Tea. Exceptional Traditional Tea. Luxurious Loose Tea. Gongfu Cha.
- China’s famous Tie Guan Yin is fresh, floral, sweet, and wonderfully fragrant.
- All Natural. Iron Goddess of Mercy tea is made without flavors or added fillers.
- Our Iron Goddess of Mercy has a light golden-amber infusion with a smooth body and sweet finish. It is beautifully floral and fragrant- truly a tea masterpiece.
- Oolong tea contains health giving antioxidants and can aid in weight loss.
Details: One of the most famous Chinese oolong teas is Tie Guan Yin (or TGY). Tea connoisseurs may have heard of this same tea by the names of Ti Kuan Yin, Iron Buddha, or Iron Goddess of Mercy. Regardless of what you call it, its distinctive flavor and light floral fragrance are what make this oolong tea so famous. Our Tie Guan Yin Iron Goddess of Mercy has a light golden-amber infusion with a smooth body and sweet finish. It is beautifully floral and fragrant – truly a tea masterpiece.
Besides the intoxicating flavor of course, Tie Guan Yin is also popular because of its numerous healing properties. When you combine a great tasting tea classic, pleasant fragrance and the health benefits, you can see why this tea is so sought after!