Twinings of London Irish Breakfast Tea Bags, 20 Count (Pack of 6)
Buy with Bitcoin or Credit card
Free shipping on all orders.
- FRESH FLAVOR: Six boxes of 20 Irish Breakfast black tea bags. A fine black tea with a full-bodied, thick, and malty taste. Steep for four minutes for the perfect cup of Irish breakfast black tea.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- IRISH BREAKFAST BLACK TEA: Our Irish Breakfast tea pays tribute to the Irish, who are well-known for their love of strong teas. This blend combines teas carefully selected from four distinct regions to give it added body, flavor and strength.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world’s best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson’s Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea – try Twining’s of London Tea.
Details: This blend combines teas carefully selected from the four distinct regions of Assam, Kenya, China, and Indonesia to give it added body, flavor, and strength. This tea yields a full-bodied tea that is rich and strong with a smooth finish. Includes 20 individually sealed bags inside each box. Comes in a case of six 20-count boxes (total of 120 individually wrapped tea bags).