- You cannot add that amount of "Poop-Off Bird Poop Remover Sprayer, 32 Oz" to the cart because there is not enough stock (0 remaining).
Free shipping on all orders.
GREENIES PILL POCKETS Soft Dog Treats, Chicken, 60 count
Buy with Bitcoin or Credit card
- When it comes to taking medicine, pets will eat anything you give them except the meds themselves, So we made a tasty treat that’s a smarter way to help the medicine go down; healthier alternative to human foods, such as cheese or peanut butter
- GREENIES PILL POCKETS are made with natural ingredients; this healthy dog treat comes in a variety of flavors, including chicken, real peanut butter and hickory smoke; they mask the smell of the medication for a stress-free, mess-free experience
- PILL POCKETS Treats for Dogs are easy to use. Just place the medicine capsule or tablet inside the pocket, pinch it closed and share it with your dog; give your dog medicine disguised as a great-tasting dog treat
- Pets are smart about avoiding their meds, but you’re smarter; designed and recommended by vets, GREENIES PILL POCKETS Treats for Dogs make it easy to give your dog medicine, Greenies Pill Pockets help mask the smell of medication
- 1.FILL: Hold PILL POCKETS Treat with your thumb and forefinger; insert medicine, 2. PINCH: Using the same hand to hold the PILL POCKETS Treat, squeeze the top half closed 3.GIVE: The PILL POCKETS Treat is now sealed, and you can feed it to your dog
Details: Pets are smart about avoiding their meds, but you’re smarter. Designed and recommended by vets, GREENIES PILL POCKETS Treats for Dogs make it easy to give your dog medicine. Don’t hide medicine in human foods, such as peanut butter or cheese. Give a healthy, low-calorie dog treat instead. GREENIES PILL POCKETS Treats take the stress and mess out of administering capsules or liquid medication to your dog. Our easy-to-use pouches mask the smell and taste of medicine and deliver a delicious chicken flavor your dog will love. * GREENIES Brand is the number-one vet-recommended choice for giving medicine (Data on File, The Nutro Company 2015)