- You cannot add that amount of "Jack Link’s Beef Jerky, Original Flavor, 16 oz" to the cart because there is not enough stock (0 remaining).
Free shipping on all orders.
Similac Pro-Advance Non-GMO Infant Formula with Iron, with 2′-FL HMO, for Immune Support, Baby Formula, Powder Stickpacks, 64 Count
Buy with Bitcoin or Credit card
Brand: Similac Pro-Advance
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: Similac Pro-Advance is the first infant formula with 2′-FL human milk oligosaccharide,* designed to be closer than ever to breast milk. (*Not from human milk.)
- NO ARTIFICIAL GROWTH HORMONES: Similac is the first leading infant formula brand with no artificial growth hormones (No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows)
- REDUCED FUSSINESS: Parents reported reduced fussiness, gassiness, and spit-up after 1 day (After switching to Similac Pro-Advance)
- TRUSTED FORMULA: Similac is the #1 brand recommended by pediatricians for immune support and the #1 brand chosen by moms§ (§Total US infant formula, all outlets as of 3/31/2018, Nielsen data)
- BRAIN & EYE DEVELOPMENT: Our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E – nutrients also found in breast milk – helps support baby’s overall growth and brain and eye development
Details: Similac Pro-Advance with 2’-FL human milk oligosaccharide* provides immune support by encouraging immune cells to release protective proteins in amounts more like the breastfed baby. It’s also the first leading infant formula with no artificial growth hormones†. Parents reported‡ a reduction in fussiness, gassiness, crying, and spit-up after just 1 day of feeding, and the improvement was maintained while feeding the formula. Our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E is important for helping support baby’s brain and eye development. You can trust Similac, the #1 brand recommended by pediatricians for immune support and #1 brand chosen by moms.§
*Not from human milk.
† No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows.
‡After switching to Similac Pro-Advance.
§Total US infant formula, all outlets as of 3/31/2018, Nielsen data